Valvoline – D1NZ Ticket Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to claim and the reward form part of these Terms & Conditions. Submitting a claim is deemed to be as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- This offer is available to New Zealand residents 16 years and over who are members of Repco Ignition. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Administrator and agencies associated with this offer are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this offer.
- Purchase must be made between 8:00am NZDT on March 1, 2023 and 11:59pm NZST on April 30, 2023 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to claim, Repco Ignition members must purchase any Valvoline product in a Repco store in New Zealand or on the Repco website (www.repco.co.nz/) during the Offer Period. For clarity, claimants must ensure that their purchase is linked to their Repco Ignition account in order for their claim to be deemed valid.
- To submit a claim, upon completing the above transaction, claimants must then visit valvolinepromotions.com.au/, follow the prompts to claim page, input the requested details, including their full name, contact details, valid email, Repco Ignition membership number, upload a copy of their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed claim form during the Offer Period.
- Multiple claims per Repco Ignition member are permitted; subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per transaction, regardless of the number of Valvoline products purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1); (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) claim per person per day is permitted.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt/s for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all an claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made in New Zealand and during the Offer Period but prior to submitting a claim.
- The first seven hundred (700) valid claims received will each be awarded with a reward (detailed below). Successful claimants will be notified by email. Successful claimants must be contactable and accept the reward before the event date to be deemed a valid recipient of the reward. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the successful claimants.
- The reward is a General Admission ticket for one (1) person to 2023 D1NZ Drifting Championships (Grand Finale) at Trust Power Baypark, 81 Truman Lane, Mount Maunganui 3175, New Zealand on May 12, 2023 and/or 13 May, 2023 valued at NZD$55. For clarity, the reward allows the claimant to attend the 2023 D1NZ Drifting Championships (Grand Finale) event on either day or both days.
- The reward is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual reward and service providers.
- The 2023 D1NZ Drifting Championships (Grand Finale) ticket rewards are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the claimant for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the reward.
- Successful claimants of a reward must organise transport to and from venue location. The Promoter is not responsible for any transportation associated costs including but not limited to taxi fares, hire cars, airfares or accommodation.
- If a successful claimant is under the age of 18 years, the reward will be awarded to the claimant’s nominated parent or guardian on the claimant’s behalf.
- Rewards are not transferrable (unless agreed by the promoter), exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise advised.
- The details stipulated above are general in nature and are subject to change depending on variable factors such as dangerous weather, technical difficulties and other factors that may unavoidably inhibit the experience provided.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not offer any alternative if the event cannot be offered for any reason.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster or unforeseeable event, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a reward, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Total reward value is NZD$38,500.
- If for any reason a successful claimant does not take / redeem a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
- All claims are subject to verification check by the Promoter and Administrator. The Promoter and Administrator reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of all claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s Repco Ignition membership, identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
- Claimant’s consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this offer (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2023 D1NZ Drifting Championships (Grand Finale) is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (g) use of a reward.
- Unless expressly stated, all other costs and expenses associated with taking delivery of the reward will be the responsibility of the successful claimants.
- The reward must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the successful claimant is unable to use the reward as stated. Rewards are not transferable to another person (unless agreed by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- The Promoter is Valvoline (Australia) Pty Ltd, ABN 86 000 446 855, Suite 603, Level 6, 2 Burbank Place, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153. Telephone: 02 8603 2300 and Repco Australia (A division of GPC Asia Pacific ABN 97 097 993 283) of 22 Enterprise Drive, Rowville, Victoria, 3178 (Administrator).